The Danish Pakistani Business Council held a meeting on the 30th of November 2018 at the Embassy of Pakistan in Hellerup.
DPBCouncil held a meeting with the Ambassador of Pakistan H.E. Zulfiqar Gardezi and gave a presentation with regards to establishing business relations between Pakistan and Denmark within the healthcare sector.
Pakistan has recently formed a new government and healthcare reform has been mentioned as a top priority. Keeping that in mind DPBCouncil would also like to contribute in helping Pakistan modernize its healthcare sector which will include digital hospitals.
Besides our discussion on other important issues, DPBCouncil made a request to the Ambassador to invite a Healthcare delegation from Pakistan to Denmark so that they can create contacts with the Danish healthcare companies.
DPBCouncil will facilitate in arranging meetings with Danish companies with expertise in the following areas:
- Medical equipment/devices
- Design, construction and fit-out of hospitals and clinics
- Solutions for disinfection and sterilization of hospital equipment
- Diagnostic products, Laboratory Equipment
- Telemedicine, Rehabilitation and Elderly Care
- Digital Healthcare Technology
- Assistive and welfare technologies and software
- Strategic consulting with focus on healthcare sector
This meeting was attending by Ambassador Zulfiqar Gardezi, Kurt Damsted, Wasim Chohan & Tariq Sundoo